Bruschetta Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Bruschetta Chicken Lettuce Wraps are the ultimate easy and delicious summer dinner recipe. Chicken thighs are seasoned, grilled, chopped then put into lettuce wraps and topped with bruschetta and drizzled with sweet reduced balsamic vinegar. It's a healthy recipe that will please everyone at your table!
Chicken lettuce wraps + bruschetta chicken = what you want to eat all summer long!
Why you'll love bruschetta chicken lettuce wraps
- Grilled chicken with tasty char marks. Yes!
- Tossed in Summer Fresh Bruschetta, because the less time you can spend chopping veggies, the more time you can spend on your patio!
- Topped with crunchy peppers and pretty purple cabbage.
- Drizzled with sweet reduced balsamic vinegar.
- All wrapped up in crisp lettuce leaves.
- Whole30, gluten-free, low-carb and all those other healthy things. But most importantly, delicious!
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make these grilled chicken lettuce wraps!
How to make this chicken lettuce wraps recipe
One of the many things I love about this recipe is how easy it is to make. Once you toss the chicken in some pantry-staple spices and grill it, all that's left to do is assemble the wraps.
- Toss chicken thighs in spices and pop them on the grill.
- Chop the grilled chicken, toss it with some Summer Fresh Bruschetta, and put it on lettuce leaves.
- Add your toppings.
That's it! See how easy that was?
We need to say a big thank you to Summer Fresh for helping make this dinner a breeze to put together. Opening a container of their delicious bruschetta takes most of the chopping and prepping out of dinner. And using their tzatziki totally kicks these lettuce wraps up a notch.
You probably already know that I'm a big fan of Summer Fresh dips. I've used their tzatziki to make Sheet Pan Tzatziki Chicken and Tzatziki Avocado Salmon Rolls. I've also recently made Roasted Red Pepper Dip Grilled Shrimp Skewers with (you guessed it!) Summer Fresh Roasted Red Pepper Dip.
Summer Fresh helps make cooking easier!
Make this bruschetta chicken recipe all year round
There is no reason to stop making this bruschetta chicken when the days turn cooler. But since you likely don't want to stand in front of your BBQ with rain or snow falling on your head, you'll have to cook the chicken differently.
Stovetop bruschetta chicken:
- Rather than opening your BBQ, reach for a pan. Cook the chicken thighs over medium-high heat for 5 minutes per side.
That's it! Now you can chop the chicken and assemble the wraps.
Is this bruschetta chicken recipe healthy?
Yes! Chicken is a lean meat that is high in protein and low in fat and calories. Wrapping the grilled chicken in lettuce adds veggies to your diet and makes it a low-carb and gluten-free dinner option.
And as long as you skip the optional tzatziki, this recipe is Whole30 and paleo, too!
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Favorite Summer Chicken Recipes
- Best Grilled Chicken Breast
- Smoky Gochujang Korean BBQ Chicken
- Chili Chicken Burger Bowls with Avocado Pesto
- Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Skewers with Coconut Rice
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette
- Summer Peach and Grilled Chicken Pad Thai
Bruschetta Chicken Lettuce Wraps
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
The Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons each: paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder
- 1 teaspoon each: sea salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Summer Fresh Bruschetta
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Toss the chicken thighs with the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Place the chicken on your grill and cook for 6 minutes per side, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.4 boneless chicken thighs, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 teaspoons each: paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder, 1 teaspoon each: sea salt and pepper
- Remove the chicken from the grill then chop each piece into 4 pieces. Put the chopped chicken in a bowl and toss it with the Summer Fresh Bruschetta.2 tablespoons Summer Fresh Bruschetta
- Divide the chicken between the lettuce leaves and top with the peppers, cabbage, red onion, and Summer Fresh Bruschetta. Drizzle with the reduced balsamic vinegar and (if using) the Summer Fresh Tzatziki.6 pieces bibb lettuce, ¼ orange pepper, ¼ yellow pepper, ¼ cup thinly sliced red cabbage, 2 tablespoons minced red onion, 6 tablespoons Summer Fresh Bruschetta, 1 tablespoon reduced balsamic vinegar, Optional: Summer Fresh Tzatziki