This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Chili Lime Shrimp is a super easy to make and tasty 35-minute dinner. It's a versatile recipe that can be served on its own, over rice or cauliflower rice, or even wrapped up in tacos or lettuce wraps.
Calling all seafood lovers. This recipe is for you!
5 reasons to make chili lime shrimp tonight.
- Tender shrimp all coated in a tasty chili lime sauce.
- Lots of roasted veggies to round out the meal. Think broccoli, peppers, and onions.
- Super-versatile. Serve the shrimp and veggies by themselves, spoon them over rice, or make them into tacos.
- Quick and easy to make. You're only 30 minutes away from dinner!
- It's a healthy sugar-free, low-carb, and Whole30 recipe that everyone at your table will love.
How to make this chili lime shrimp recipe
There are two parts to making this recipe and both are very simple.
- Chop the veggies, toss them with oil, salt, and pepper and put them into your oven to roast.
- Quickly marinate the shrimp then cook them in a pan.
Shrimp cook very fast, which is why we cook them separately. It allows us to reduce the marinade and turn it into a sauce AND keeps the shrimp juicy and tender.
What is in the chili lime shrimp marinade?
- Lime juice
- Coco aminos (although you can substitute soy sauce)
- Chili powder
What to serve with chili lime shrimp
If you're a meat and veggies kind of person (like me!) then this recipe is all you need for dinner. But if you're feeling extra hungry, or are feeding some bigger eaters, making some rice or cauliflower rice is a great way to round out the meal.
Here are a few other ideas:
- Make chili lime shrimp tacos. Stuff tortillas full of the shrimp and veggies and top with some sour cream and guacamole.
- Make chili lime shrimp ramen. Cook some ramen noodles and top them with the shrimp and veggies.
- Make chili lime shrimp pasta. Toss your favorite pasta with some olive oil and parmesan and all the shrimp and veggies.
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
Easy Shrimp Recipes
- Sticky Sesame Honey Shrimp with Ginger Broccoli
- Spicy Cajun Shrimp Skillet with Green Peppers
- Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Cajun Shrimp Boil Skewers
- Bang Bang Shrimp
- 3 medium bell peppers (sliced)
- 1 medium onion (sliced)
- 1 head broccoli (chopped into florets)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
Chili Lime Shrimp
- Juice from 2 limes (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tablespoon coco aminos (can substitute soy sauce – see notes)
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon EACH: cumin, paprika, and salt
- 1 ½ lb. peeled shrimp
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the peppers, onion, and broccoli on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes, mixing halfway through.3 medium bell peppers, 1 medium onion, 1 head broccoli, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon pepper, ½ teaspoon salt
- Once the veggies are in the oven, start the shrimp. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the lime juice, coco aminos, chili powder, cumin, paprika, and salt. Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Let the shrimp marinate for 10 minutes.Juice from 2 limes, 1 tablespoon coco aminos, 2 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon EACH: cumin, paprika, and salt, 1 ½ lb. peeled shrimp
- Drain the marinade into a large frying pan over high heat. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes, or until it starts to reduce. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 mintues on each side.
- When the veggies are cooked, add the shrimp to the tray and serve right away.
We have thoroughly tested this recipe for accuracy. However, individual results may vary. See our full recipe disclosure here.