This white bean dip is creamy, delicious, and made with buttery Hojiblanca olives from Spain. It is quick and easy to make in your food processor and you probably have most of the ingredients on hand right now. Whether you want a healthy snack or a simple appetizer, you will love this white bean dip recipe.
- 1 1/4 cup pitted Hojiblanca Olives from Spain, divided
- 2 14-ounce cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1–4 tablespoons tahini (see notes)
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Optional: minced chives, olive oil, and paprika, to garnish
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the pitted Hojiblanca olives from Spain for garnish. Either leave them whole or chop them. Your choice!
- Place the beans, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, salt, and 1/3 cup of water into your food processor and blend on high until the dip is mostly smooth. Season to taste with extra salt, if needed.
- Pour the dip into a bowl and top with the reserved olives and any or all of the ganishes.
Use 1 tablespoon of tahini for a light and refreshing dip. Add up to 4 tablespoons for a richer and creamier dip.
While this dip is delicious eaten right away, it is even better if you let it sit for a few hours in your fridge.