Vegan pots de creme are the ultimate dairy-free dessert. They’re like tofu chocolate pudding and are rich, creamy, and totally delicious.
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 4 ounces good-quality dark chocolate, chopped or chips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) silken tofu – do NOT use soft tofu
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon espresso powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- Melt the chocolate in your microwave or in a small frying pan over low heat. Remove the pan from the heat as soon as the chocolate has melted – be very careful not to burn it.
- Add the tofu, water, sugar, espresso powder, and sea salt to your blender. Add the melted chocolate and blend until it is smooth.
- Divide equally between 4 – ½ cup ramekins or mason jars. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.