Tomato Avocado Toast with Shaved Parmesan is an easy to make and healthy recipe for quick weeknight dinners.
- Cherry tomatoes, a few handfuls per sandwich
- Half an avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, minced
- Parmesan, shaved
- Olive oil
- Brush a little olive oil on both sides of the bread. Grill on your BBQ for about 4 minutes, or until there are grill marks and the bread has toasted. Flip and do the same for the other side.
- Saute tomatoes in a little olive oil in a pan over medium high heat for 3 minutes. As soon as the tomatoes soften remove from heat and season with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Spread the avocado on the bread, top with tomatoes and shaved parmesan.
- Grab your fork and dig in!