These tender tomahawk pork chops are smothered in an incredible honey garlic sauce that caramelizes as it cooks to become ultra delicious. You’ll love them baked in the oven or cooked on a grill!
Tomahawk pork chops
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon EACH: onion powder and garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon EACH: sea salt and pepper
- 4 tomahawk pork chops (we sourced ours from Sealand Quality Foods)
Honey Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon EACH: apple cider vinegar and soy sauce (gluten-free or coco aminos, as needed)
- ⅓ cup honey
- Place a grill pan or a sheet pan in the top third of your oven then turn the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl then sprinkle the spices evenly over both sides of the tomahawk pork chops.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the vinegar, soy sauce, and honey to the pan and bring to a boil. Let the sauce boil for 2 minutes then remove the pan from the heat.
- When your oven is hot, add the pork chops to the grill pan. Cook the pork chops for 15 minutes. Turn the chops over then baste them with some of the honey garlic sauce.
- Turn your oven to broil and broil the chops (watching them carefully) until they are caramelized and cooked through. Serve the tomahawk pork chops with the rest of the honey garlic sauce over the top.