This green goddess salad dressing is the best I’ve ever had. It also has no mayo or dairy and is full of healthy ingredients. It’s vegan + paleo + gluten-free + totally delicious. I could eat it by the spoonful!
- 1 cup fresh parsley, packed (if you have a high-powered blender you can use the stems and all. If you are using a regular blender, twist off the stems and use the leaves)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon miso paste (omit for paleo)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (sub coconut aminos for paleo)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- That’s it!