This is the Greek Salad Recipe I’ve been making for years and it is still the best one I’ve tried. It’s the perfect healthy recipe to indulge in fresh summer veggies. You will LOVE it!
✨ If you love this Greek Salad Recipe as much as I do, make sure to give it a 5-star review in the comments below!
- 1/4 cup of the best-quality olive oil you have
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of the feta brine (*see note)
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 clove of garlic, very finely minced
- Juice from ½ lemon
The Greek Salad:
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled or cut into small pieces (*see note)
- ½ cup of pitted black kalamata olives
- To make the dressing, whisk the olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, feta brine, dill, oregano, sea salt, garlic, and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cut all the veggies so that they are roughly the same size. Add the bell peppers, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, and olives to a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the top and toss to coat.
I’ve placed this salad in the vegan recipe category even though feta is obviously not vegan. To keep this salad vegan either omit the feta (and the brine from the dressing) or substitute a vegan feta cheese in its place.