Seriously, this is the Best BBQ Sauce. It’s sweet, tangy, smoky and oh so tasty. This BBQ Sauce is absolutely delicious on everything!
- 1 cup ketchup (refined sugar-free, if needed)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup coconut sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 6 drops liquid smoke
- 1 large garlic clove, very finely minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all the ingredients in a small pot over medium high heat and whisk them together. Bring the pot to a boil then reduce the heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pot from the heat and allow the bbq sauce to cool before using or storing it.
Primal Kitchen is one brand that makes a refined sugar-free ketchup.