Best Vegan Comfort Food Recipes
Comfort food is absolutely delicious. We've put together a list of our favorite vegan comfort food recipes to warm up with this fall and winter! These vegan recipes are so good that you won't even realize they are healthy.
Welcome to Fall! Cooler temperatures are everything but one of the best parts of this season is the food. Apples, pumpkins, squash, soup, casseroles, pie, pasta, and chili are all amazing, rich ingredients and dishes that make throwing on a cardigan worth it.
This season is all about comfort. In particular, comfort food is at the center of my menu planning these days. Now, yes, sometimes comfort food is a delicious, rich kale salad but most of the time I’m craving fill-your-belly good food.
To kick off the fall season, we’ve put together our favorite vegan comfort food recipes. After researching vegan comfort food and finding these recipes for you, we are so hungry. There are too many great recipes out there that are healthy, vegan, and still delicious! Seriously, those guys and gals in Silicon Valley need to invent a button where you find a recipe, click a button, and it’s instantaneously on your table. If you all are working on that, though, add a closet option too, please.
Back to these vegan comfort food recipes, though: get ready to impress your family or guests…or yourself with these meals. Hello, comfort food, Netflix, and a cozy blanket!
Here are our Best Vegan Comfort Food Recipes:
VEGAN COMFORT FOOD RECIPES FROM OUR FRIENDS
- Vegan Green Enchiladas by Heather Christo
- Wild Rice and Butternut Squash Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing by Heartbeet Kitchen
- Vanilla Bean Sweet Potato Casserole by Well Plated
- Mushroom, Curry, and Barley Soup by Wild Greens & Sardines
- Creamy Vegan Potato Leek Soup by The Full Helping
- Superfood Crunch Salad with Homemade Balsamic Apple Vinaigrette by Oh She Glows
- Vegan Cream of Mushroom Soup by Blissful Basil