This healthy Thai Peanut Noodle Salad recipe is smothered in a crazy delicious Feta Peanut Dressing and loaded with fresh summer veggies. It’s an easy to make vegetarian main or side dish that can be served hot or cold. You will LOVE it
Feta Peanut Sauce:
- 1/4 cup all-natural salted peanut butter
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus 1/4 cup of the brine
- 1 cup water
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Optional: 1 tablespoon fish sauce (omit for vegetarian)
- Juice from 1 lime
For the Thai Noodle Salad:
- 2 cobs of corn, husk removed
- 10 ounces thick rice noodles
- 2 cups of shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 bunch of radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup each: mint, cilantro, and Thai basil
- Extra feta cheese, chopped peanuts, nori, and sesame seeds
- Place all the Feta Peanut Sauce ingredients into a small pot over medium-high heat. Bring to a gentle boil then whisk until creamy. Note: the sauce should be a lot thinner than you think it should be. If it’s not, add some more water. It will thicken up considerably once you add it to the noodles.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the corn and cook for 7-8 minutes. Remove the corn from the water with tongs. When the corn is cool enough to touch, cut the kernels from the cob.
- Add the rice noodles to the water and cook according to package directions – usually 6-7 minutes. Drain the noodles and run under cold water to cool.
- Place the noodles back into the pot. Add the corn and all of the remaining ingredients. Pour the Peanut Feta Sauce over top and gently mix so everything is well combined. Add up to 1 cup of water (a little at a time!) to loosen the sauce if the noodles seem too dry.
- Serve the Thai Noodle Salad with any or all of the toppings.