Coconut Thai Chicken Zoodle Soup is crazy flavorful and loaded with good for you ingredients like coconut milk, chicken, and lots of zucchini. This simple recipe can be whipped up in 20 minutes for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2–3 tablespoons red curry paste (depending on how hot you like it)
- 1 teaspoon each: ground coriander and ground turmeric
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (Whole30 compliant, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon honey (omit for Whole30)
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 1 15-ounce can of coconut milk
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralized or cut into zoodles
- Optional toppings: bean sprouts, cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice
- Add the coconut oil and red Thai curry paste to a medium-sized pot over medium-high heat. Let the curry paste cook for 2 minutes then add the coriander and turmeric and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the chicken, chicken stock, fish sauce, honey, and red onion and bring the pot to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the coconut milk and heat through.
- Add the zucchini to the pot and let it cook for 2 minutes, or until it is soft enough to twirl around a fork.
- Serve immediately and (if using) top with the optional toppings.