Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Brownies are made with a secret delicious ingredient and are the ultimate autumn treat. Dark chocolate and pumpkin batters are swirled together to make a pretty and easy dessert.
- 1 bag of Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Tea
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) dark chocolate chips
- 11 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon each: ground ginger and cloves
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9×11 inch baking dish. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil then pour over 1 bag of Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Tea in a large tea mug.
- Melt the chocolate chips with 3 tablespoons of the butter in a small pan over medium-low heat. Melt the remaining 8 tablespoons of butter in another small pan.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and sea salt in a medium sized bowl. In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar for 1 minute. Add the 8 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 cup of the brewed tea (drink the rest!), and vanilla and beat well. Add the bowl of flour all at once and beat until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between 2 bowls. Stir the melted chocolate into one of the bowls. Add the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves to the other bowl and mix well.
- Pour 3/4 of the chocolate batter into the prepared baking dish and smooth the top. Add 3/4 of the pumpkin batter and gently smooth the top, trying not to mix the batters. Dot the remaining chocolate and pumpkin batters on top then take a knife and run it through the batter 3 or 4 times lengthwise and across the pan to create a marbled effect.
- Bake the pumpkin brownies in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. Let the brownies cool for 30 minutes, then flip the pan to remove them and slice them into 12-16 pieces.