Sweet Corn Gazpacho
This beautiful Sweet Corn Gazpacho is made with fresh, sweet summer corn. It’s a chilled, creamy soup that is 100% dairy-free and so perfect on a hot day. You are going to love it!
Sweet corn gazpacho, or any gazpacho for that matter, may just be the single best summer food ever created. It's been my obsession this summer, and I wanted to share that obsession with you. Again. I know that just a few weeks ago I shared with you a recipe for Ugly Tomato Green Gazpacho, and now here I am again with more gazpacho. Sweet corn gazpacho this time, so you know, totally different.
The truth is that my fridge has had some variation of gazpacho in it each and every day since June. No lie. I just can't get enough!
10 reasons why you want to make sweet corn gazpacho:
- It's cold, which is a very good thing on a hot summer day.
- You don't have to cook it, also very good on a hot summer day.
- It gives you a great excuse to use some of summer's incredible veggies.
- It's refreshing and just hits the spot.
- It's a super healthy bowl full of veggies that tastes amazing.
- It's crazy easy to make.
- It's creamy yet 100% dairy-free.
- You can make a big batch and eat it for days. Yum!
- It's just freaking delicious.
- It's corn. And who doesn't love corn?
I have to tell you guys, I'm feeling a bit funny writing this post. I typically write a post and share it with you all on the same day. Sure, I usually develop the recipes and take the pictures in advance, but never the writing. For some reason, it feels too disconnected to write something and then let it sit for a while. I mean, what if I tell you a story about something that happened to me today, but then I don't share it with you for weeks? That would be weird.
Anyway, here I am talking to you about this sweet corn gazpacho but, by the time you read this, I'm going to be sitting on a beach totally disconnected from everything and everyone except my handsome man, his family, and my very favorite nephew in the whole world. (He's also my only nephew, but that doesn't make him any less my favorite.)
Happy sweet corn gazpacho eating!
If you love gazpacho, make sure you check out these recipes:
Remember to subscribe to THE ENDLESS MEAL'S NEWSLETTER for FREE to get healthy and delicious recipes each week + our cookbook!
More Delicious Corn Recipes:
- Grilled Corn Salad with BBQ Farmers Sausage
- Summer Tomato and Grilled Corn Salad
- Roasted Corn and Avocado Salad with Chipotle Mint Dressing
- Lightened Up Mexican Corn Dip with Avocado and Jalapeno
- Honey Garlic Corn on the Cob
Sweet Corn Gazpacho
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star rating!
- 2 lb yellow tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 3 ears corn, removed from cob (save a few kernels for garnish)
- ¼ cup white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- Optional: ¼ jalapeño pepper, seeded, for texture, not spiciness
- 2 teaspoons sea salt, use good-quality salt here – no boxed salt!
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Olive oil, cilantro, corn, and fresh ground pepper, to serve
- Combine the yellow tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle the sea salt over the top and mix well using your hands. Set the bowl aside on your counter for half an hour. (Can be left for up to 4 hours, if needed.)2 lb yellow tomatoes, 2 yellow bell peppers, 3 ears corn, ¼ cup white onion, 2 cloves garlic, Optional: ¼ jalapeño pepper, 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Working in batches blend the soup along with the olive oil. We like this soup quite creamy, but if you think you might like it a little chunky, blend the soup just a little, taste, and then continue to blend it until it's perfect for you.½ cup olive oil
- Stir in the sherry vinegar and lime juice then season to taste with sea salt. This soup can be made up to 3 days in advance. Keep it covered in your fridge until you are ready to serve it.¼ cup sherry vinegar, 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, Olive oil, cilantro, corn, and fresh ground pepper