Want a healthy and tasty morning treat? This super creamy Almond Butter Latte has your name on it. It’s a dairy-free latte coffee that has lots of healthy proteins, fat, and collagen. It’s a delicious and nutritious way to start your day!
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Optional: 1 teaspoon maple syrup, or to taste (omit for Whole30)
- Optional (but recommended) 1 scoop of Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- A pinch of cinnamon, to sprinkle on top
- Place all the ingredients except the cinnamon into your blender, put the lid on tightly, and blend on high until frothy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the latte into your mug and sprinkle a little cinnamon on top.