Fresh Peach Salsa is a breeze to make and so delicious. We love it spooned over grilled chicken or fish but it’s just as good served as an appetizer with some tortilla chips. It’s one of the best ways to eat sweet summer peaches!
- 3 medium peaches, diced (see notes)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup minced cilantro
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 minced jalapeño (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and pepper (more to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl.
- The salsa is best if you let it sit for about 15 minutes but it can be eaten right away if you are in a hurry.
Make sure to choose peaches that are ripe but not squishy. I like to leave the skin on the peaches for color and texture. If can either keep it on or remove it.