These insanely delicious Thai Peanut Chicken Wings are oven baked until super crispy and then coated in an easy to make sweet and spicy Thai peanut sauce. They’re the perfect appetizer recipe for any game day party!
- 3 lbs. chicken wings
- 1/2 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1/3 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon each: soy sauce, fish sauce, and Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 cup water
- Optional toppings: chopped peanuts, sliced red chilis, lime, cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl and toss with the oil. Lay on the parchment lined baking sheet in a single layer. Bake for 1 hour for full wings (like in the pictures) or 40 minutes for trimmed wings and drummettes.
- While the wings are baking, prepare the glaze. Add the Thai sweet chili sauce, peanut butter, soy sauce, fish sauce, Thai red curry paste and the water to a small pan over medium-high heat. Once it starts to bubble, whisk to combine then set aside.
- When the wings are crispy, remove them from the oven and set your oven to broil. Place half of the wings in a large bowl and pour half of the sauce over top. Toss gently then return the wings to the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining wings. Spoon any remaining sauce from the bowl over the wings then broil them for 2-3 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbly.
- Serve with any or all of the optional toppings.