Cauliflower Popcorn is our family’s favorite popcorn topping on top of roasted cauliflower. It’s a healthy and low-carb snack/side dish that’s you won’t be able to stop eating.
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter (dairy-free, if needed)
- 1/2 teaspoon each: sriracha and hot sauce (see notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika and salt
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees. Place the cauliflower on a large baking sheet.
- Melt the butter then stir in the sriracha, hot sauce, paprika, and salt. Pour this over the cauliflower and mix to coat.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Sprinkle the nutritional yeast over the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Serve right away.
We like the flavor best when we mix sriracha with a vinegar-based hot sauce such as Tapatio or Frank’s.
If you like it spicy, serve the cauliflower popcorn with a little extra sriracha drizzled over the top.