This pretty Spinach Pomegranate Salad is the best winter salad. It’s full of juicy pomegranate, toasted hazelnuts, and mint and tossed in a maple balsamic dressing. You will LOVE it!
Maple Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- A pinch of salt and pepper
Spinach Pomegranate Salad
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- Optional: 1/2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- Place all the Maple Balsamic Dressing in a jar and shake to combine.
- Add the salad ingredients to a large salad bowl, pour the dressing over the top, and toss to coat.
Toast the hazelnuts in your oven for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Once the hazelnuts cool, rub them between your hands to remove the skins then roughly chop them.