Spicy Buffalo Corn on the Cob is easy to make and totally delicious. The corn is grilled then smothered in a buffalo sauce and sprinkled with blue cheese. It’s the perfect vegetarian + gluten-free BBQ side dish that everyone will love.
| vegetarian + gluten-free |
- 6 cobs of corn, shucked
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 tablespoons each: salted butter, mayonnaise, and hot sauce (I like Tapico or Franks)
- 1/4 cup (or more!) crumbled blue cheese
- Chopped parsley or chives to garnish
- Preheat your grill to medium heat. Rub the oil over the cobs of corn. Grill for 8-10 minutes, turning a few times.
- While the corn is cooking, make the buffalo sauce. Melt the butter then stir in the mayonnaise and hot sauce. When the corn comes off of the grill, brush it with the buffalo sauce then sprinkle with blue cheese and a little parsley.
- Dig in!