Smoky Roast Potatoes are super easy to make and so delicious. They’re sprinkled with Spanish paprika and roasted until creamy on the inside and crispy outside. You will LOVE them!
- 8 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Spanish paprika (pimentón)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne powder
- A few cranks of fresh cracked pepper
- Optional: feta cheese and parsley, to serve (omit for vegan, paleo, and Whole30)
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the potatoes, olive oil, Spanish paprika, thyme leaves, sea salt, cayenne, and pepper to a large bowl and toss till everything is evenly coated. Transfer the potatoes to the prepared baking tray and roast in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until they are soft in the center and crispy on the outside.
- Sprinkle some feta cheese over top (if you’re using it) and a little parsley and serve immediately.