Smoky Parmesan Corn on the Cob is the best addition to your dinner or BBQ. An easy to make and quick recipe that will leave your guests raving about it.
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 pieces of corn on the cob, shucked and cut in half
- Optional: grated parmesan cheese, green onions or parsley for garnish
- Combine the parmesan cheese, butter, smoked paprika, garlic powder and sea salt in a small bowl and mix till well combined.
- Using your hands, spread about 1 teaspoon of the butter mixture over each corn half.
- Choose one of the cooking options then serve the corn on a large platter and sprinkle with optional garnishes.
- Wrap corn in aluminum foil and bake on a baking sheet in a 420-degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the corn on a baking sheet (not wrapped in foil) and broil for 5 minutes on each side, or until it is nicely browned all over.
- Wrap the corn in foil and grill on your BBQ for 10 minutes, turning once.
Make ahead: Can be buttered and wrapped in foil up to 2 days ahead. Keep in refrigerator until you are ready to cook it.