These easy to make Cajun Shrimp Boil Skewers are INSANELY delicious. The Cajun lemon garlic butter dip takes them over the top. They’re also a healthy summer BBQ recipe that is naturally gluten-free. Go ahead, dig in!
- 24 nugget potatoes
- 3 ears of corn, cut into 4 pieces each
- 1 1/2 lbs. chorizo sausage, sliced into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 lb. tail-on shrimp
- 1/2 lemon, cut into wedges
Cajun Lemon Garlic Butter:
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon each: paprika and chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each: oregano and sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add the potatoes and let them boil for 10 minutes. Add the corn and the chorizo and boil for another 5 minutes. Drain the pot.
- Skewer the potatoes, corn, sausage, and shrimp onto 12 long skewers. Place the skewers on a baking sheet.
- Oil your grill and preheat it to medium-high.
- In a small pan over medium heat, add all the Cajun Lemon Garlic Butter ingredients. Let the butter melt then pour half of the butter into a small bowl. Keep the other half warm.
- Bast the skewers with the butter then grill for 10 minutes, turning halfway and basting once more.
- Serve the Cajun Shrimp Boil Skewers with the lemon slices and the warm butter on the side.