This shirataki noodles recipe is a guaranteed winner. The low-carb konjac noodles (miracle noodles!) are tossed in an easy to make and super delicious peanut sauce and all your favorite stir-fried veggies.
- 2 packages angel hair shirataki noodles
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Green onion and sesame seeds, for garnish
For the peanut sauce
- ½ cup canned light coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (from ½ a lime)
- 1 ½ teaspoons red curry paste (can sub another color)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- Begin by making the peanut sauce. Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and simmer over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes, or until it begins to thicken.
- Rinse the noodles well under cold running water. Drain them in a colander then use a piece of paper towel to dry them.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli, tomatoes, carrot, and onion to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, or until the veggies are crisp-tender.
- Add the noodles and sauce to the pan and mix everything together.