Sheet Pan Tzatziki Chicken is coming to your dinnertime rescue! Chicken breasts are marinated in tzatziki then cooked on a sheet pan with lots of colorful Greek vegetables. It’s a healthy and easy to make sheet pan chicken recipe that everyone will love!
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Summer Fresh Tzatziki (plus extra for dipping)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each: rosemary, oregano, thyme, and pepper
- Optional: 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl and toss with the Summer Fresh Tzatziki, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Chop the peppers, zucchini, red onion, and cherry tomatoes and add them to a 13×18″ baking sheet. Toss them with the olive oil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, pepper, and, if using, sea salt.
- Nestle the chicken amongst the veggies and bake for 18 minutes, or until the chicken 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and sprinkle the olives around the chicken. Serve the chicken with extra Summer Fresh Tzatziki on the side for dipping.