Sheet pan sausages and veggies is our go-to quick and easy dinner recipe. It’s a delicious recipe that helps to clear out your fridge and makes almost no dishes. you’ll love it!
If you love this recipe as much as we do, let us know with a 5-star review in the comments!
- 6 cups chopped vegetables (broccoli, carrots, onion, green beans, and bell peppers are in the pictures)
- 3 cups chopped baby potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon EACH: sea salt and pepper
- 4 sausages, cut into 2″ thick circles (see notes)
- Optional: grated parmesan cheese, for serving
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. For easy cleanup, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a large baking sheet (minimum 18×13 inches) or divide everything between 2 smaller baking sheets.
- Add the vegetables and potatoes to the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil then sprinkle the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper over top. Use your hands to mix the oil and seasonings into the veggies.
- Scatter the sausages on top of the veggies then put the pan into the oven. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the veggies are roasted to your liking and the sausages are browned.
- If using, grate some parmesan cheese over the sausages and veggies before you serve them.
Mild or spicy Italian sausages work well in this recipe. But if you have a favorite kind of sausage, use that!
This recipe makes enough for a light dinner for 4 people or a filling dinner for 3. Feel free to add extra sausages to the pan if you’re feeling hungry!