Sesame Orange Vinaigrette is a delicious salad dressing recipe with Asian-inspired flavors. It’s made with mandarin orange juice, tahini, and sesame oil and is the perfect balance of sweet, tart, and creamy.
- Juice from 1 mandarin orange (about ¼ cup)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 3 tablespoons EACH: toasted sesame oil and avocado oil (or another light flavored oil)
- 2 tablespoons EACH: rice wine vinegar, honey, and soy sauce (sub coco aminos for paleo)
- ½ teaspoon EACH: finely minced ginger and garlic
- Place all the ingredients in a 2 cup glass jar and give it a good shake. It’s ready to go when it’s creamy.
- Note: if your tahini is very thick, mix it with the orange juice first then add the rest of the ingredients and shake.