Sesame ginger dressing is easy to make and has tons of flavor. It’s a creamy salad dressing that is made with Asian flavors tahini, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and rice wine vinegar. You’ll love it poured over your greens or coleslaw!
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- 3 tablespoons EACH: sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, and soy sauce (gluten-free or coco aminos, as needed)
- 2 tablespoons EACH: tahini and honey (can sub maple syrup)
- 1 tablespoon finely minced ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of salt
- Whisk the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl until nice and creamy.
- Store for up to a week in your fridge.
The sesame seeds in the pictures are only there for looks, but feel free to sprinkle some into the dressing if you’d like!