This DELICIOUS baked Sesame Ginger Chicken is making a comeback. With only 5 minutes of prep time, you’ll have a healthy dinner in the oven. What are you waiting for?
- 8 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 heaping teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 heaping tablespoons brown sugar (sub coconut sugar for paleo, omit for Whole30)
- 1 heaping teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Optional: 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat your oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the chicken in a medium-sized bowl and toss with the sesame oil.
- In a small bowl, combine all the remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the chicken and toss to coat.
- Place chicken on the prepared baking sheet, skin-side up, and bake for 45 minutes, or until the top is brown and crispy, and the chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Get ready to lick your fingers!
The recipe can easily be doubled, tripled or more.