Spicy Sesame Chicken Zoodles are easy to make and so delicious. The creamy tahini-based sesame sauce does double duty as the marinade in this 20-minute dinner recipe. You will LOVE it!
The sesame sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (Gluten-free, if needed. Coco aminos for paleo + Whole30.)
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (omit for Whole30)
- 1 tablespoon garlic chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed
- 4 medium zucchinis
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix all the sesame sauce ingredients together. Place the chicken breasts in a bowl and pour 1/2 cup of the sauce over the top. Mix the chicken then set it aside to marinate while you spiralize the zucchini.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and all the marinade to the pan. Cook, occasionally scraping the brown bits off the bottom of the pan, until the chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining teaspoon of sesame oil and the zucchini noodles and the sauce to the pan and cook until the noodles are soft, about 5 minutes.