Sauteed Asparagus with Garlic and Parmesan is a quick, easy, and healthy side dish recipe. The asparagus spears are fresh and flavorful and will be ready to eat in only 10 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 lb. of asparagus, tough ends cut or snapped off
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, shaved with a vegetable peeler
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Once it’s hot, add the oil and asparagus. Using tongs, toss the asparagus so that it cooks evenly.
- After 3 minutes, add the garlic to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes more then remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the parmesan to the pan and toss the asparagus so it’s coated in the cheese. Serve right away.