This easy to make Salted Caramel No Churn Ice Cream is as good as it gets. It’s super creamy and delicious and is made without an ice cream maker. You will LOVE it!
Salted Caramel Syrup:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Hills Bros. Salted Caramel Cappuccino
- 3 tablespoons water
No Churn Ice Cream:
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Hills Bros. Salted Caramel Cappuccino
- 1/2 can condensed milk (see notes)
- Line a dish (I like to use a loaf pan) with parchment paper and let the ends drape over the sides.
- In a small pot over medium heat, bring the sugar, 1/3 cup of Hills Bros. Salted Caramel Cappuccino, and the water to a boil. Let it continue to boil for 5 more minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and set it aside to cool.
- Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl. Using electric beaters, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of Hills Bros Salted Caramel Cappuccino over top and beat on low until it is incorporated. Fold the condensed milk into the whipped cream.
- Using one heaping tablespoon at a time, drizzle the cream with the salted caramel syrup. Fold the cream, then drizzle another spoonful. Save a little for the top.
- Pour the cream into the prepared dish and drizzle with a little extra syrup. Freeze until firm, about 3-4 hours.
- Let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
If you have a major sweet tooth, you can use the whole can of condensed milk, but we found it too sweet for us that way.