Golden Roasted Turmeric Cauliflower is a super simple side dish recipe that is as healthy as it is delicious. It is a naturally vegan + paleo + low carb recipe to add to your clean eating recipe list. You will LOVE it!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon each: sea salt and chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each: black pepper and ground ginger
- 1 lemon, cut into half slices
- Cilantro, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a large bowl and drizzle with the oil. Sprinkle the turmeric, sea salt, chili powder, black pepper, and ginger over top and toss so everything is well coated. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and roast in the oven for 40 minutes, turning halfway. At the halfway mark (after 20 minutes) add the lemon slices to the baking sheet.
- Serve the turmeric cauliflower with the roasted lemons squeezed over top and a little cilantro.
I prefer to roast cauliflower with a generous amount of oil as it gives it a lot of flavor. Feel free to reduce the amount of oil if you’d prefer.