This roasted broccolini is served with tahini yogurt and charred lemons. It’s a healthy and super tasty side dish. You will LOVE it!
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 ¼ inch rounds (reserve the rest)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 big handfuls of broccolini
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to broil. Set the oven rack in the top 1/3 of the oven.
- Bring 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Place the broccolini on a rimmed baking sheet, making sure not to crowd the pan. Drizzle the oil over top, concentrating on the florets. Lay the lemon slices on the baking sheet and sprinkle the chili flakes and sea salt over the top of everything.
- Broil for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway, or until the broccolini florets are crispy, and many are charred.
- While the broccolini is in the oven, prepare the tahini yogurt sauce. In a small bowl mix the yogurt, tahini, maple syrup, garlic, and sea salt.
- Spread the tahini yogurt sauce on a serving dish. (If you’d prefer you could add a little water to the sauce then pour it over the broccolini instead.) Top with the roasted broccolini and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Using tongs, squeeze the juice from the charred lemons over the broccolini then serve immediately with the reserved lemon on the side.