This deliciously Tangy Roasted Broccoli Salad is dotted with fresh or frozen blueberries, bacon, and pecans. It’s the perfect healthy winter salad recipe. You will LOVE it!
- 3 heads of broccoli, chopped
- 1 lb. bacon, sliced into 1-inch chunks
- 1 1/4 cups toasted pecans, chopped
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt (see notes)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon each: salt and pepper
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small garlic clove, very finely minced
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place a little over half the broccoli on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil. Roast for 20 minutes, or until it starts to brown. (You can toast your pecans for 6-7 minutes at this time, too.)
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan until crispy then set aside to cool.
- Add all the dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well.
- Add the roasted and raw broccoli to a salad bowl. Add the bacon, pecans, blueberries, and red onion and top with the dressing. Toss well and dig in!
To make this a Whole30 compliant and paleo recipe, swap the yogurt with compliant mayonnaise.