This roast beef sandwich, made with either leftover roast beef or beef from the deli, is delicious. We top ours with thinly sliced radishes mixed with horseradish and mayo, which gives it the perfect crunch and flavor. You’ll love it!
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (plus extra for the bun, optional)
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 4 soft buns – brioche or kaiser buns work well
- Arugula or remain lettuce, for the buns
- 8 ounces sliced roast beef
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, mayonnaise, horseradish, and capers.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of each bun and top with lettuce, roast beef, and the radishes.
- Pile the roast beef on top of the lettuce and top with lots and lots of radishes