This roast beef sandwich is made extra delicious with crunchy radishes and creamy spicy wasabi spread. Lunch doesn’t get much better than this.
- 2 slices of bread or a bun
- Roast beef
- 4 radishes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon wasabi powder (or freshly grated horseradish would be even better, if you have it)
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the radishes, yogurt or sour cream, wasabi, capers and salt and pepper.
- Pile the roast beef on top of the lettuce and top with lots and lots of radishes