Quinoa Ranch Cauliflower Burgers are a CRAZY delicious vegetarian dinner recipe that even the best meat-eater can get behind. You will love them!
- 1 large head of cauliflower, about 2–2 1/2 lbs.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup panko (sub gluten-free, if needed)
- 3/4 cup Litehouse Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese (I like aged white cheddar)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Oil, for cooking
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup finely shredded purple cabbage (use your mandolin if you have one)
- 1/4 cup Litehouse Organic Ranch Dressing
- Black pepper, to taste
- Lighthouse Dilly Dip – this is SO good on the burgers
- Arugula or spinach
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, place on the baking sheet, and drizzle with the oil. Roast for 30 mins, turning halfway until the cauliflower is soft. Let stand to cool for a few minutes.
- In a small pot over high heat bring the quinoa and 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the quinoa is soft. Remove the lid and set it aside.
- When the cauliflower is cooked and has cooled slightly, add it to your food processor. Pulse until finely chopped but not pureed. Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl.
- Add all the other cauliflower burger ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Form into 12 patties, a generous 1/2 cup each. Place the patties on the baking sheet you used to cook the cauliflower. (fewer dishes!) and chill in your fridge for 30 minutes.
- Either spiral the zucchini using your spiralizer or slice it into very thin rounds. Toss the zucchini with the cabbage and ranch dressing.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the burger patties and pan fry until golden on each side, about 5 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining burger patties.
- Generously spread your burger buns with Litehouse Dilly Dip then stack with a burger patty, some arugula, and top with the zucchini slaw.