Sweet Grilled Peaches wrapped in salty prosciutto that turns crispy on the BBQ are an easy and delicious summer appetizer or starter. They’re great in a salad, served beside some creamy burrata or on their own.
- 4 large peaches, ripe but firm
- 8 slices of prosciutto
- 1/2 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- To serve: basil leaves, reduced balsamic vinegar, black pepper, burrata
- Preheat your grill to medium high and oil the grate.
- Cut the peaches in half and twist to remove the pit. Cut each half in half again so you have 4 quarters. Cut each strip of prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Wrap a strip of prosciutto around each of the peach quarters and press the prosciutto together so that it sticks. Brush lightly with the oil.
- Grill the peaches on all three sides until the prosciutto is crispy and had grill marks, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the peaches from the grill and serve immediately with some basil leaves and a little balsamic reduction on top.