Creating a killer cheese board is all about having lots of variety. Having a hot out of the oven element is perfect for the holiday season. Try this melty pomegranate baked brie with pistachios and honey. Yum!
- 1 round of Castello Brie
- 1/2 tablespoon brandy
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon pistachios
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Crackers or baguette, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Tear a roundish piece of parchment paper large enough to hold the Brie so that it comes partly up the sides of the cheese. Crumple the parchment into a ball then flatten it out again.
- With a sharp knife, cut the top off of the round of Brie. Place the Brie onto the parchment paper and then onto a baking sheet. Pour the brandy over the top. Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, or until the Brie is very soft and melty.
- Remove the Brie from the oven and sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and pistachios and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately.
Have the rest of your cheese board plated so that when the baked Brie comes out of the oven you can pop it on the board and serve it right away.