This green, white, and red Cranberry Granola is the perfect Christmas granola! However, it’s delicious and healthy enough to eat year-round.
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups rolled oats (gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup ribbon or large flake coconut
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (use vegan dairy-free white chocolate or dark chocolate chips, for vegan)
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- In a small saucepan heat the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, cardamom, ginger and sea salt until the coconut oil has melted and everything is mixed together well.
- Add the rolled oats, pistachios and coconut to a large bowl. Pour over the honey from the saucepan and mix the granola together well.
- Spread the granola out on a lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minute, stirring halfway through. Take the granola out of the oven when it is medium brown. It will crisp once it cools.
- Stir the cranberries when you remove the granola from the oven. Gently fold in the white chocolate then let the granola cool on the baking sheet. The chocolate will melt slightly (as long as you don’t mix it too much) and adhere to the granola.
- Store the cranberry granola in a sealed plastic bag for up to 2 weeks.