This Pineapple Pork Stir Fry is my pork stir fry recipe. Tender pork loin and sweet pineapple chunks work so well together. The simple stir fry sauce is made with pantry-staple ingredients and is flavorful without overwhelming the pork and pineapple. It’ll be a guaranteed hit at the dinner table!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (gluten-free, if needed. coco aminos, for paleo)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch or cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until it is golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- While the pork is cooking, mix the sauce ingredients together in a 2-cup glass measuring up or a medium-sized bowl and chop the veggies.
- Turn the heat to high then add the peppers, pineapple, and onion to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until the peppers begin to soften. Pour the sauce into the pan and let it thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the green onions and sesame seeds.