These healthy peanut butter energy balls are 100% vegan + delicious. They’re sweetened with dates, full of nuts and seeds and take only minutes to make!
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 8 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Optional: a pinch or two of sea salt
- Place the peanut butter, dates and maple syrup into a food processor and process until smooth. Next, you can either add all the remaining ingredients to the food processor and process again, or you can scoop out the peanut butter and dates into a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix everything by hand. I prefer to mix everything by hand as my food processor (and even my Vitamix) will overheat since it is a very thick dough.
- Roll into 24 balls. Enjoy!