These delicious and easy to make oven-roasted cherry tomatoes with basil and garlic make the perfect healthy snack or party appetizer.
- Cherry tomatoes, cut in half and pulp removed
- Garlic, minced
- Basil, minced
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 240 degrees
- Cut tomatoes in half and gently shake out inside pulp and seeds. Place in a medium sized bowl
- Toss to coat with olive oil and a few pinches of sea salt
- Lay cut side up on a baking sheet. Crowd tomatoes to one side of the baking sheet
- Sprinkle with garlic and basil ensuring that each tomato has some of each
- Spread tomatoes evenly on baking sheet
- Bake for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. After 1 1/2 hours check each half hour to see if they are done.
- Enjoy warm from the oven or save for later in the fridge