No Bake Energy Bites are the healthy snack you need to see you through the afternoon. They are easy to make, freeze well, and are loved by both kids and adults. Keep a batch on hand for whenever you need a little pick me up!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter, at room temperature (can sub peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (can sub honey)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, hemp hearts, or flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Stir till everything is well combined then roll into 1 inch balls. That’s it! (almost too easy to be true)
- Let them chill for about an hour in your fridge before storing them. I put them all in a ziplock bag in the fridge and it worked perfect.