Miso Butter Roasted Radishes are the perfect side dish to welcome in spring. They make a healthy, low carb alternative to potatoes and are so pretty!
- 2 bunches of radishes (about 1 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon softened butter (vegan butter, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon miso (gluten-free miso, if needed)
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Twist the greens off the radishes, put them in a bowl, and toss them with 1/2 teaspoon of the oil.
- Cut the radishes in half, put them on the baking sheet and toss them with the remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil and the pepper and arrange them cut side down. Put them into the oven on the bottom shelf and roast for 12 minutes.
- While the radishes roast, mix the butter with the miso.
- Add the greens to the baking sheet and dot the miso butter on top. Roast for 3 more minutes.
- Remove the radishes from the oven and toss to mix the melted miso butter. Serve right away.