These pretty Mini Hasselback Potatoes are as delicious as can be. The little cuts get nice and crispy while the insides are soft and creamy. They’re dusted with thyme leaves and sea salt and served with roasted garlic.
- 3 lbs. mini potatoes
- 2 heads of garlic, paper peeled away and tops cut off
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan (omit for Whole30, paleo, vegan)
- Set your oven to 420 degrees.
- Cut several slits in each potato, being careful not to cut all the way through. Place the potatoes and garlic on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil. Mix the potatoes around so they are covered in the oil. Rearrange them so that the cut sides are facing up. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves. Sprinkle sea salt generously over the tops of each potato. This will create a delicious salty crust.
- Bake the potatoes for 45 minutes, or until they are soft and the tops have spread open and are starting to crisp. If you’re using the parmesan cheese, sprinkle it over the potatoes then put them back in the oven for 2-3 more minutes.
- Squeeze out the roasted garlic cloves and serve them with the mini Hasselback potatoes.