These salty and spicy long green beans with anchovies and sriracha are healthy, simple to make and delicious. Win win win!
- 1 large handful of long green ends trimmed
- 1 tin of anchovies, chopped, plus the oil they’re packed in
- 1–2 heaping teaspoons sriracha
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes
- In a large frying pan over heat add chopped anchovies and their oil. Mix in sriracha.
- Once the mixture starts to spit, add the green beans and a splash of water. Cook for 2 minutes
- Add the cherry tomatoes. If the anchovies are sticking to the bottom of the pan add another splash of water
- Cook for two more minutes then serve immediately. I dare you to not go back for seconds!