This chipotle dressing is a creamy and delicious salad dressing recipe that’s ideal for pasta salad, potato salad, or on your favorite greens. It also goes well as a dip for raw veggies or drizzled over roasted veggies. You’ll LOVE it!
- 3/4 cup thick yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (or another neutral-flavored oil)
- 3 tablespoons adobo sauce (the sauce that comes in jars of chipotle peppers)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- Add all the Chipotle Lime Dressing ingredients to a 2-cup mason jar and shake to mix.
- Keeps well for 5-6 days in your fridge.