This tangy Lemony Salad Dressing has been an absolute lifesaver. It takes 5 minutes to make and lasts a whole week in the fridge. It’s a super easy way to make dinner healthy and delicious. It’s also vegan + paleo + Whole30 approved!
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard (Whole30 compliant, if necessary)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Add all the ingredients to a medium sized bowl and whisk hard for 1-2 minutes, or until the dressing begins to look creamy.
- Store in a sealed jar in your fridge for up to one week.